Client: Smart Working – London Borough of Islington
A 390 m2 fit out of the Lower Ground Floor, Ground Floor, First Floor Mezzanine and First Floor comprising:
- Strip out of all existing services and the provision of new lighting, power, fire alarm, data and water services.
- Making good to existing brickwork and plaster work.
- Full height stud and plasterboard partitioning.
- Plastering to new stud partitioning.
- Full height 3-form glass panels.
- New entrance doorway and panel.
- Refurb existing internal doors and re-hang.
- Construct bar counters.
- Repairs to existing floors and new floor coverings.
- Install maple finish low level and wall mounted cupboards to tea point.
- Plumbing to tea point.
- Decoration and wall tiling throughout
Value: £ 95,000
Duration: 9 weeks
Comments: Smart Working required a phased handover to allow end-user Clients to move in as soon as possible. This was a demanding project with much of the work being undertaken ‘out of hours’ in an occupied building. Noisy works had to be kept to an absolute minimum and restricted access presented daily challenges in terms of material deliveries and storage.